Saturday, November 1, 2008

KeyHole Video Fight Night #2

Hello once again to all 10 of the people fortunate enough to view this wonderful blog! It is the glorified babysitter back with you again for other segment of KeyHole Video Fight Night. I wanted to do a Halloween special however I decided to go with these two gems. I will be putting a poll up for a more scientific approach to the vote taking. Here we go!!!!

Ding Ding

#1 This wonderful video takes us back to the 80's and also includes a reference to Rocky Balboa in his younger days. This band lived on movie soundtracks and after the Rocky series had no where to run...enjoy this one as I bring you Survivor and Eye of the Tiger
#2 This video I stumbled upon while doing intensive research for this article (and cracking up as well)...this band which hails from North of the Border seems to have the market on really cheesy videos. This band will making an appearance at the Rock Gone Wild which I will be attending this summer in Iowa. I am excited and also ashamed to give this to you it is Helix and Heavy Metal Love (just dont fall too far for her)


Thanks once again and I will see you all next week

2 comments:

Tiff Gatten said...

I'm not sure where I'm supposed to vote...but. I do have Eye Of The Tiger on my iPod, as Jeff can attest. It get's played at a lot of races I run, so that's my vote. And I was totally diggin' on the key board player's glasses. Plus, Helix hurts my neck just watching them...and I'm old. I need to worry about things like protecting my neck...because I whipped my head around like that when I was younger.

THE WAVE LENGTH said...

My hell I will never look at eye of the tiger the same. It is way uglier than the other one Eye of the tiger hands down
Jeff