Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Javelinas have long since been a passion of mine. I guess this stems from my childhood where for a short stint I actually lived with a pack of wild Javelinas in the southern part of Arizona. For a while it was quite enjoyable foraging for food whether it be at the city dump or tearing through some poor suckers garbage on collection day. The longer I was with the Javelinas, I climbed the ranks and soon became Lord of the Javelinas. With this great honor also came many benefits. I had first option when it came what strip club the Javelinas would go to. Turbulence was always first on my list simply because we found that the airport dumpsters were near and the shuttle bus stopped every half hour to take us back to our den. unfortunately the Javelinas grew a thirst that could not be quenched for the women of turbulence and soon there after got kicked out for illegal use of the snout and hoofs. By this time I had grown weary of the hideous beasts and decided to return to my original home in Utah. To this day I enjoy the memories I have of the Javelina. God bless the Javelina.